1. FIIs sold 4502 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 130 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 28 contracts. Top Traders Trading Secrets
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 51 points, with Open Interest in Index Futures decreasing by 28 so FII started Booking profits in shorts in past few session.
3. NS closed at 5659 after making high of 5758 and low of 5648, Nifty continued with its downward moves,and closed below 5700 for 2 day in a row. As mentioned yesterday Hourly charts are oversold and a bounce is expected Nifty which we saw today but it was short lived, and we saw the resumption of downtrend. Nifty has closed well below its previous low of 5664 and looks likely we will see a visit to 200 DMA tommrow. Another important thing to note down is India VIX which has closed above 200 DMA for 2 day in row, So volatile and wild moves are round the corner.I will again reiterate please do not concentrate of finding bottom of Nifty and go long in market which is just a waste of time,energy and money. Let the market give us the signal than its reversing till than stay with trend.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5688 and 5700 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5638 and 5615.
5. Nifty Future March Open Interest Volume is at 1.44 cores with liquidation of 6.0 lakh in Open Interest with fall in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders are closed long positions taking in morning session when nifty rallied.
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.47 lakh Cores with total contract traded 3.43 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.92 and VIX at 16.51 trading above 200 DMA.
7. 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 95.7 Lakh with liquidation of 3.65 Lakhs, 5900 CE added 0.59 akhs having OI of 82.8 lakhs ,5800 CE also added 5.8 lakhs in OI and 5700 and 5600 CE added 16.5lakhs in OI, suggesting retail trades are again buying ATM call option thinking of bounce to come from 200 DMA .5500-6200 Call Options added 15.9 lakhs in OI.
8. 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 81.3 lakhs with liquidation of 2.1 lakhs in OI 5700 is wall of Support is under danger even nifty closed below 5700 put writers have not panicked and holding on to their positions ,5600 PE liquidated 1.4 lakhs and net OI at 70 lakhs so 5600 should give a good bounceback. 5800 PE liquidated 11.1 lakhs with OI at 34.5 lakhs resistance for any upswing we will see at 5800. 5500-6200 Put Options liquidated 27.5 lakhs in OI.
9. FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 368 cores,and DII sold 30 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.43 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5663(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5831 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11543.As per trend changer level shorts are still a hold with part profit booking done.Traders trading on these levels in both Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures would have made good profit.
Buy above 5670 Tgt 5688, 5700,5722
Sell below 5648 Tgt 5635,5615 and 5600(Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
I have observed that several mid/small cap scripts are at their 5 year lows. would it be a good time to slowly start investing in them? not invest in one shot but maybe 20% of capital now and gradually add to them since they seem to be reasonable in their valuation as of now.
U have written wrong FII and Dii figure of cash mkt