Technical correction is in place giving the breathing space to indicator and cooling off the steam of stocks. Consolidation before the next rally will help market to break the swing high of 5652 and march towards 5740. Expiry is just 5 days away with 51 F&O Stocks moving out so trade these stocks very cautiously. Click this link to know which 51 stocks
1. FII sold 706 Contracts of Index Future,worth 4.86 cores with net OI decreasing by 24928 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was down by 41 points and Open Interest in Index Futures increased by 24928, FII have created fresh shorts in Nifty and Bank Nifty Future.
3. NS closed at 5554.25,after opening gap down making low of 5537 near our support of 5527 as mentioned , rest of day was consolidating in the range of 5581-5550.As we have said before Consolidation will be name of game for few days and same is happening in market.We also have a small gap from 5581-5600 which will be filled eventually.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5581 and 5602 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5537 and 5520 .Trend is Buy on Dips till 5485 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future September Open Interest is at 2.18 cores with a fresh addition of 2.4 Lakh in OI,shorts addition is seen in Nifty future .
6. Total F&O turnover was 1.26 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 1.93 lakh. PCR at 1.17 and VIX jumped to 18.62.
7. 5700 CE is having highest Open Interest of 73 lakhs with addition of 2.5 lakhs in OI Calls were written at 5700 as premium came down from 21 to 10 in single session. .5600 CE Open Interest at 69 lakhs, with addition of 6.3 lakhs.Immediate resistance is at 5600 as per Open Interest table. 5200-5800 CE added 2.4 lakhs in Open Interest,Bears gaining some strength at higher levels.FII Options OI saw an addition of 0.53 lakhs means big move is round the corner.
8. 5500 PE added 3.9 lakh in Open Interest total OI at 75 Lakhs,Bulls want to make 5500 as base for September Series.5600 PE saw an unwinding of 5.4 lakhs in Open Interest ,so puts written by bulls ran for cover today. 5200-5800 PE unwounded 8.8 lakhs in Open Interest bulls getting jittery at higher levels.Any close below 5554 on Nifty Spot will favor bears in extreme short term (This is what we discussed yesterday and todays close 5554.75 😉
9.FII sold 73 cores and DII sold 331 cores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.38 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/).FII sold 428 cores in Stock Futures.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5542, Trend Changer at 5405 NF. (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5560 Tgt 5581,5604 and 5626
Sell below 5527 Tgt 5510,5485 and 5460 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.
u said a big move is round the corner but on which side…what I guess is on short side. is it right
Big move should be on upside as our trend trading system is still in buy..