- FII’s bought11.3 K contract of Index Future worth 697 cores ,8.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.5 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.1 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures.Billionaire Traders and Hedge Fund Manager
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis Now Bulls need a close above 8300 for a next move towards 8392.Nifty should show big move in next 2 days as its been almost 3-4 session it has been consolidating near the gann trendline, so we can see breakout or breakdown in next 2-3 session. High made was 8273, Low 8184 and we broke the gann trendline, Tomorrow is crucial as we need to see if we get the follow up down move or we recover over the trendline. We have weekly closing tomorrow and Bulls should close above 8210 for the continued uptrend, clsoe below 8210 will suggest we can see move towards 8075/8100 range. Bank Nifty corrects from 18000,EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.15 core with addition of 0.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 2.71 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.39 lakh , PCR @1.02, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 51.8 lakh, resistance at 8300 .8000/8500 CE added 6.2 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8300-8400 zone .FII bought 712 CE longs and 1.2 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 14.6 K CE contracts and 29.5K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8100 PE OI@66.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8100. 8000-8600 PE liquidated 5.5 Lakh in OI so strong base near 8000-8100 zone .FII bought 15 K PE longs and 2.8 K PE were shorted by them .Retail sold 67.4 K PE contracts and 25.1 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 234 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 317 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 66.72
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8236 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8203 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8221 Tgt 8256,8273 and 8300 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8180 Tgt 8165,8132 and 8100 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Good job sir really very nice analysis.