Positional traders should look for close above 375 for short term target of 400 and 420
Buy above 364 Tgt 368,371 and 375 SL 362
Sell below 360 Tgt 357,353 and 347 SL 362
Any close below 157 stock is heading to 149 and 144 in short term.
Buy above 161 Tgt 163,165 and 168 SL 158.5
Sell below 157 Tgt 155.5,152.6 and 149 SL 158.5
Buy above 1508 Tgt 1520,1542 and 1556 SL 1504
Sell below 1503 Tgt 1492,1472 and 1453 SL 1507
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February, Intraday Profit was 1.04 Lakh and Positional Profit was 0.99 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
99.9 lakhs !!!
You gave me a shock
Just kidding, its typo please change.