- FIIs sold Index Future of 1858 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 43644 contracts,FII have initiated fresh shorts in index futures with nifty trading near 200 DMA and rupee at all time low.
- Nifty has closed below its both short and medium term moving average and have been consolidating in tight range before making an explosive move. This is what we discussed yesterday and we have nifty down 100 points today. 5921 is Weekly Trend Deciding level and 2 weekly targets got achieved today.Nifty is now at crucial juncture where long term Bullish trend is under danger if we have monthly closing below 200 DMA.
- Nifty Future June Open Interest Volume is at 1.35 cores with addition of 13.9 lakhs in Open Interest,shorts got added in the system.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.65 lakh with total contract traded at 3.5 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93.VIX has given a breakout as discussed before which spells move volatility in Indian market in coming times. This is what we again discussed yesterday and today we got the trailer of upcoming movie 🙂
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 69.2 lakhs with addition of 0.87 lakhs in OI , 6000 CE with OI at 68 lakhs remains the wall of resistance. 5800 CE added 13.2 lakh in OI suggesting 5800 will act as resistance for tommrow .5700-6200 CE added 31.8 lakh in OI
- 5700 PE is having highest OI of 64.6 lakhs with addition of 11.5 lakh, will act as support, Bulls ran for covere as soon as 5854 broke,5900 PE liquidated 14.89 lakhs. 5800-6300 CE liquidated 16.7 lakh in OI.
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 886 cores,and DII bought 313 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 58.36,retraced back from our trend deciding level of 59.07 USD INR Outlook after Rupee makes all time low
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5814 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5956 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12315.Nifty Future made the exact top at 5989 on Friday which was Trend Changer level on Friday and gave a pullback Nifty Traders are almost in profit of 198 points in 3 days Not bad 🙂 Partial Profit Booking is always advisable.Bank Nifty traders should be in profit of 500 points if holding position till yesterday, again advise will be to do partial profit booking.
Buy above 5812 Tgt 5844,5865 and 5888(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5780 Tgt 5760,5740 and 5725(Nifty Spot Levels)
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of May is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of May is 187775/-
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
I have been following markets since a couple yrs now as a hobby bt being into a 10 to 7 job never got chance to pursue it financially. But now i want to put my hands into it for some extra income.Ur website is really informative, so keep up the gud work…its a boon for people like us who r willing to participate in market.
Where do i get FII data for F&O at day end ??
Thanks n regards,
Thanks a lot for your kind words of appreciation.
You can get the FII Data from nseindia
On friday your trend changer level was 5989 and nifty made high of 5989.95.I closed my shorts and initiated long.So how you can claim that there is profit of 198 points!!!!! I have lost 80 points and closed my position because there was no stoploss given
Common sense is not so common, So when you put on trade please apply have a look at trend of market.
And if you are unable to trade as per trend changer level please avoid it and save ur hard earned money.