- FIIs bought 3947 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 116 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 12307 contracts, so profit booking done by FII in bank nifty future and long in nifty future. Have you take Positional Traders Fear Test
- Nifty made a new 52 week high @6229 in morning above our Weekly Trend Deciding level with a gap up. As per Gap theory, signs were clear Nifty will go for gap filling , hence intra shorts were active below 6221. As discussed in Weekly analysis Nifty has strong resistance in range of 6220-6222with negative divergence and hence we saw the fall today in last 1 hour of trade which was of no surprise:). 6120 still holds the key for short term bullish momentum.
- Nifty Future May Open Interest Volume is at 2.57 cores with addition of 1.18 lakh in Open Interest with increase in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future to showing traders are closing long position .
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.32 lakh with total contract traded at 1.84 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.15.Cash market volume were still less showing no panic in delivery based traders.VIX trading at 17.71
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 71.3 lakhs with liquidation of 3.9 lakhs in OI and remains the wall of resistance ,6100 remains the support level and OI at 51.9 lakhs .5700-6300 CE liquidated 8 Lakhs in OI.
- 6000 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 77 lakhs and is the new emerging support for nifty ,6100 PE liquidated 1.6 lakhs and net OI at 56.2 lakhs,suggesting put writers were caught on wrong foot today, 6100 base is still not strong and price action for tommrow will give more clarity .5700-6300 CE liquidated 20 Lakhs in OI unwinding by confident bulls 🙂
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 753 cores,and DII sold 764 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 55.07 Live INR Chart for market hours and currency traders
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6190 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 6035 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 12680.
Buy above 6177 Tgt 6200,6222 and 6245(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6160 Tgt 6146,6125 and 6100(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
My question is
In the case of nifty when I see June contract options say nifty6300CE would have a good offer price and bid price I.e they would almost be same but if I see LT next month contract or current month out of the money contract they would either be not traded or would have a huge difference in it’s bid and offer price. Is this because nifty has huge volume and the LT ( e.g ) does not ?
Stock Options generally do not have liquidity in Indian markets.