1. FII sold 4964 Contracts of NF ,worth 207 cores with net OI increasing by 19468 contracts.
2. As Nifty Future was up by 70 points and OI has increased by 19468 contracts means FII have initiated fresh longs in Index futures.
3. Nifty is still Buy on Dip till 5260 is not broken on closing basis .Nifty made a fresh July high today at 5349 and sentiment is overtly bullish with calls of 5500-5600 on cards. If one see the Daily charts closely 5342-5378 is the range of supply,Risk traders can take fresh shorts in this range with Sl of 5380.
4. In Weekly analysis i gave the importance of 5285 and yesterday it broke and close below it but today again as soon as it moved above it we had a directional move, So traders holding long keep Sl of 5260 and hold on, Also use the rise till 5350-5380 to part book your profits. May Nifty was down by 7% and June it went up by almost 8% so i expect July to be month of consolidation with range bound trades.
5. Nifty June OI is at 2.35 cores with an fresh addition of 7.6 lakhs in OI, fresh longs were added.
6. Total F&O turnover was 1 lakh Cores with total contract traded at 2.4 lakh
7. 5300 CE saw an unwinding of 8 lakhs and total OI stands at 57 lakhs and 5400 CE has the highest OI at 76 lakhs. FII bought Options worth 1400 cores today,VIX trading at 17.83 is at lower end, I expect VIX to rise in coming days and hence nifty should come back to test 5260 odd levels.
8. On Put side 5000 PE is having highest OI of 79 lakhs with 6 lakhs addition meaning 5000 is current base for market,5000-5400 PE has added 42 lakhs in OI so base building is happening at 5000 PE with strong intrinsic strength by bulls. Also the Upper ceiling of market for time being is at 5400 looking at Options data.
9.FII bought 606 cores and DII sold 488 cores in cash segment. INR closed at 55.58 Live INR rate @ http://inrliverate.blogspot.in/)
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5170, Trend Changer at 5258 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).
Buy above 5350 Tgt 5378,5400 and 5420
Sell below 5320 Tgt 5302 5285 and 5256 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.
thanks for tha advice about the nift levels
You have said FII have sold 207 cr. and open interest increase by 19468. Further as nifty futures was up by 70 points, they have initiated fresh longs in index future.
I am a bit confused that when they have sold 207 cr in index futures how this can happen?
Will you kindly explain it here on in the facebook.