FII FnO Analysis for 22 May trade in Nifty Future
1. FII sold 22391 Contracts of Index Futures worth 547 cores OI increased by 3607.
2. As Nifty Futures was up by 4 points with OI increased by 3607 , FII has liquidated there longs created on Friday and still no fresh shorts have been added in system,Why i say so FII Trend Deciding levels has increased by 10 points to 4671 which means no shorts were added. Rise in Trend Deciding levels means no shorts have entered the system.
3. 4960 was the laxman rekha for bulls and Nifty made a high of 4938 and retreated back,Also we have mentioned the NF range as 4932 in Facebook page and Nifty made a high of 4931.95 and came back.All attempts to go above 4932 were sold into.Now till we are below 4960 bears have upperhand.
4.Good thing about todays pullback was we have filled the gap in opening from 4891-4896 we made a low of 4888 and bounced back. Also INR made a all time low of 55.10 and now everyone is talking about 56 and 58 odd levels. When sentiments turns one side its time for reversal,Going by theory of mass psychology. Exit longs in INR.
5. Nifty May OI has decreased by 3.4 Lakhs .Total OI stands at 2.04 cores.Shorts were covered
6. Total F&O turnover was 97 K Cores with total contract traded at 2.52 lakh.Cash turnover was also very low at 4950.
7. 5100 CE saw an addition of of 1.9 lakhs in OI,total OI now stands at 71.9 Lakhs making it the higher end of May Series. 4800-5300 CE added 2.6 lakhs in OI which means bears are going slow and smart money is booking profit. 5000 CE added 2.2 lakh in OI which means for bulls closing above 500 also looks difficult. Now 5000 looks a strong resistance for May series
8. On Put side 4700 PE is having highest OI of 69 lakhs .4700 a strong base. So we can see a move of 4700-5000 for next few days.
9.FII sold 79 cores and DII bought 149 cores in cash segment.
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 4671.03, Trend Changer at 5025 NF (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand).Now the Trend Deciding level is almost same as tomorrow which also signify not much shorts have entered in Nifty Future.
Buy above 4911 Tgt 4938, 4960 and 4976
Sell below 4884 Tgt 4862,4845,4817 and 4788 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Disclaimer: These are my personal views and trade taken on these observation should be traded with strict Sl
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.
Thanks for indepth analysis.
As per sl no. 2 it is mentioned that “OI increased with NF increased means longs liquidated”. It is not clear. Generally, longs liquidated means money is taken back from system and OI will be reduced instead of increased. Request you to look into the matter and clear the same.
FII sold longs worth 546 cores which means money was taken out of system. Please let me know if it clarify your doubt.