- FII’s sold 5 K contract of Index Future worth 437 cores ,2 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 7.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 9.3 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.49. DivA Software for Fundamental Analysis for All Companies of BSE and NSE
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to close above 10470 for a move back 10525/10570/10610. Bearish below 10400 for a move back to 10333/10250/10200/10138/10090. Nifty has been playing in gaps only so we are updating the same how to trade on Twitter , Long side got SL but shorted sided traded till perfection from 10303-10250. Now Bulls need to break 10410 for frewh up move towards 10470/10512. Bearish below 10245 for a move back to 10190/10130/10090 Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:17/1:30. Bank Nifty does a perfect move from 25366-25700,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Oct Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.95 core with liquidation of 7.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting Short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11075 closed below it.
- 10500 CE is having Highest OI at 38.5 Lakh, resistance at 10500 followed by 10600 .10200-11000 CE added 55 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10400-10600. FII bought 4.2 K CE and 24.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 96.2 K CE and 38.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10200 PE OI@26.6 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10100 . 10000-10700 PE liquidated 14 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 10300-10500 PE. FII sold 198 PE and 4.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 8.1 K PE and 34.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 8.17 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.22 lakh , PCR @0.86
- FII’s sold 618 cores and DII’s sold 2cores in cash segment.INR closed at 73.32 USD INR Weekly Forecast for 15-19 Oct
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10317 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10591 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10323 Tgt 10343,10372 and 10410 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10270 Tgt 10250,10210 and 10170 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh