Close above 231 Target 238/244
Buy above 231 Tgt 233,236 and 239 SL 229
Sell below 227 Tgt 225,222 and 217 SL 229
Close above 291 Target 311/323/333
Buy above 291 Tgt 295,299 and 205 SL 287
Sell below 285 Tgt 281,276 and 270 SL 288
Close above 96 Target 101
Buy above 93 Tgt 94.5,96 and 98 SL 92
Sell below 91 Tgt 89,87 and 85 SL 92.3
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Sep Month, Intraday Profit of 4.59 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.54 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586