Close below 425 Target 411/399
Buy above 430 Tgt 434,438 and 442 SL 427
Sell below 425 Tgt 421,417 and 413 SL 428
Close above 680 Target 699
Buy above 680 Tgt 685,690 and 697 SL 676
Sell below 672 Tgt 668,663 and 656 SL 676
Close below 488 Target 477/466
Buy above 496 Tgt 500,505 and 511 SL 492
Sell below 488 Tgt 484,477 and 472 SL 492
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Aug Month, Intraday Profit of 5.32 Lakh and Positional Profit of 6.53 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586