- FII’s bought 10.8 K contract of Index Future worth 869 cores ,14.7 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.9 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 18.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.77. Trading Quotes Every Trader should read
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made again today was 10735 so bulls held on to 10730 and did 10816 so we were able to capture 90 points again today. Now bulls are near gann angle resistance so need close above 10820 for a move towards 10888/10930. Bearish below 10710 for a move towards 10666/10610. Nifty finally closed above 10820 and will do target of 10888 in opening and till we are closing above 10846 bulls can continue rally towards 10888/10930/11000. Bearish below 10777 for a move back to 10730/10666. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:12/2:12. Bank Nifty ready for big move,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.26 core with addition of 10.2 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 37 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11000 .10200-11000 CE liquidated 0.16 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 17.2 K CE and 2.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail sold 3.8 K CE and 311.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@52.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10500 . 10200-11000 PE added 21 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 1.5 K CE and 6.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 86.9 K CE and 45.1 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.3 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.05 lakh , PCR @1.09
- FII’s sold 569 cores and DII’s bought 740 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.71
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10846 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10716. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10890 Tgt 10925,10950 and 10975 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10830 Tgt 10810,10788 and 10766 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh