- FII’s sold 17.5 K contract of Index Future worth 1152 cores ,7.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 25.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by33.3 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.22 .Trading Resolution for Financial Year 2018-19
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty closed above the gann angel of 10220 and now holding the same heading towards 10281/10346. Bearish below 10144 for a move towards 10100/10020. High made today was 10279 so we did the target of 10281,and then saw the big fall. We have a failed breakout above gann angle for 6 time also bulls closed below 10144 and almost did our target of 10100. As tommrow is RBI policy any close below 10077 we can see fall towards 10000/9920. Bullish above 10155 for a move back towards 10216/10282/10346. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:42/1:17. Bank Nifty break 24476 and see free fall decline,EOD Analysis
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.20 core with addition of 24.8 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10156 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.95 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 10300 CE is having Highest OI at 37.2 Lakh, resistance at 10300 followed by 10400 .10000-10600 CE added 35.8 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10300-10400. FII bought 13 K CE and 8 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 157 K CE and 96.3 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10000 PE OI@44.2 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10100 followed by 10000 . 10000-10500 PE added 1.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added added position in 10000-10200 PE. FII bought 12.5 K PE and 4 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 308 PE and 32 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 335 cores and DII’s sold 152 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.14
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10211 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10210. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10155 Tgt 10173,10200 and 10235 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10111 Tgt 10080,10055 and 10020 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh