Close above 222 Target 233/239
Buy above 221 Tgt 223,225 and 227 SL 219
Sell below 218 Tgt 216,214 and 212 SL 219.5
Close below 776 Target 745
Buy above 782 Tgt 788,797 and 810 SL 777
Sell below 776 Tgt 768,760 and 750 SL 780
Close above 597 Target 610/623
Buy above 592 Tgt 597,602 and 610 SL 587
Sell below 585 Tgt 581,576 and 570 SL 590
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586