- FII’s bought 3.4 K contract of Index Future worth 324 cores ,8 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 4.5 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 12.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.91 .Trading Capital Required For New Traders
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty is near 200 DMA @10131 Nifty generally shows a small bounce from 200 DMA as per historical data. Bearish below 10100 for a fall towards 10020/9980. Bullish above 10180 for a small bounce towards 10230/10270. Low made today was 10146 so bulls protected 200 DMA as discussed and once we were above 10180 the dead cat bounce was seen, This is the beauty of Gann Price Time analysis which gives an extra edge to trader. Nifty has shown an important trend reversal sign so till we are holding 10150 bounce back can continue. Bulls need close above 10270 for a move towards 10325/1025. Bearish below 10150 for a move back towards 10080/10000. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 0:28/1:44/2:48.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:37. Bank Nifty shows Dead Cat bounce, EOD Analysis
- Nifty March Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.30 core with liquidation of 7.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10395 closed below it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 16.7 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.84 lakh , PCR @0.81
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 36.3 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500 .10000-10600 CE liquidated 8.7 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10400-10500. FII sold 5.7 K CE and 6.3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 191 K CE and 132 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10000 PE OI@51.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10000 followed by 10100 . 10000-10700 PE added 16.4 Lakh in OI so bulls covered major position in 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 730 PE and 2.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 27 K PE and 29 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 364 cores and DII’s bought 675 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 65.15
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10212 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10280 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10270 Tgt 10293,10329 and 10350 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10240 Tgt 10220,10200 and 10170 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh