Close above 149 Target 157/165
Buy above 148.3 Tgt 149.6,151 and 153 SL 147.5
Sell below 146 Tgt 145,144 and 143 SL 147.5
Close above 220 Target 225/232
Buy above 220 Tgt 222,224 and 226 SL 218
Sell below 217 Tgt 214,212 and 210 SL 218
Close above 422 Target 455
Buy above 422 Tgt 426,431 and 436 SL 418
Sell below 415 Tgt 412 ,408 and 401 SL 418
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for Feb Month, Intraday Profit of 4.18 Lakh and Positional Profit of 4 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586