- FII’s bought 3.1 K contract of Index Future worth 241 cores ,24.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 21.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 45.8 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. How to survive as a full time trader
- As discussed in last analysis Now bulls are in uncharted territory 2 number to keep an eye on are 9368 and 9424 as per gann analysis. Beauty of gann we had whipsaw but rewards are totally awesome. High made today was 9367 just near our level of 9368 and saw a quick correction till 9301, now coming days we need to keep eye on 9424/9468. Bearish only on close below 9274 for a move till 9216/9180. As per time cycle today’s high 9367 and low 9301 are important, break on any side can give move of 120-150 points in next 3 days. Bank Nifty Analysis for April Expiry
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.57 core with liquidation of 9.9 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9148 rallied almost 200 points.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.99 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.73 lakh , PCR @1.14
- 9400 CE is having Highest OI at 41 lakh, resistance at 9400 followed by 9400 .9000-9500 CE liquidated 30.3 Lakh in OI so bears ran for cover as Nifty closed above 9300.FII bought 16.6 K CE longs and 945 CE were shorted by them.Retail sold 23.4 K CE contracts and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them.
- 9200 PE OI@45.3 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 9200 followed by 9150. 9200-9500 PE added 18.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 9100/9200 PE . FII bought 6.2 K PE and 13.5 K PE were shorted by them. .Retail bought 55.3 K PE contracts and 29.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 492 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 1011 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 64.11
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 9334 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9212. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 9380 Tgt 9410,9425 and 9444 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 9339 Tgt 9320,9300 and 9275 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 9410
Lower End of Expiry: 9294
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Sirr expiry range ?