- FII’s bought 3 K contract of Index Future worth 169 cores ,9.6 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.5 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 16.1 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter long in Index futures.Calm Mind Lead to Bigger Opportunity
- As discussed in last analysis Low made was 8707 so 8710 playing crucial role and big resistance at 8752, once closed above it next move towards 8806-8840 range. Lot of Supply in these range so more we consolidate in this range better would be the next leg of upmove. Bearish only below 8600. Nifty did 8814 and now heading towards the crucial zone of 8840. Close above 8840 opens the possibility of breaking the last swing high of 8969. Close above 8840 target of 8900/8969. Bearish only of close below 8650. Bank Nifty does 20500, EOD Analysis
- Nifty Feb Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.18 core with addition of 3.6 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8468.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 3.07 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.10 lakh , PCR @0.95
- 9000 CE is having Highest OI at 58.4 lakh, resistance at 9000 followed by 8900 .8500-9000 CE liquidated 13.5 Lakh in OI so bears covered in 8500/8600 CE .FII bought 15.4 K CE longs and 475 shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 11.6 K CE contracts and 26.1 K CE were shorted them.
- 8500 PE OI@54.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8500 followed by 8600. 8500-9000 PE added 25.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8500/8600 PE. FII bought 10.9 K PE and 4.2 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 45.7 K PE contracts and 29.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 403 cores in Equity and DII bought 449 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.22
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8811 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8681. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8821 Tgt 8840,8865 and 8900 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8790 Tgt 8775,8750 and 8730 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
I’m referring your statement in this article.
“Lot of Supply in these range so more we consolidate in this range better would be the next leg of upmove.”
1. How to determine it is a supply zone?
2. How to determine the intensity of supply?