- FIIs sold 5195 contracts of Index Future (sold 7763 long contract and just 2568shorts were covered) worth 169 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 10331 contracts.FII’s covered both long and short in Index Futures.
- Nifty opened gap up due to RBI surprise last evening but was unable to break the range of 5800-5950 on closing basis. Nifty move went by our theory market will remain choppy with in a small range and frustrating traders and heaven for option writers. Nifty was unable to break the upward rising trendline as shown in below chart. Now the trendline joining previous tops becomes the support of Nifty as shown below. As discussed in Facebook page, If Nifty is unable to close above 5946 we will go back to 5850,5800 levels.
- Nifty Future Oct Open Interest Volume is at 1.54 cores with liquidation of 5.6 lakhs in Open Interest,with falling cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 99 lakh with total contract traded at 2.5 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.93.Looking at the trading volume data tomorrow we are going to see a Big move in market.
- 6100 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 45.6 lakhs with liquidation of 1.2 lakhs in OI. 5900 CE was neutral Nifty closed above 5900 for 3 day in row but Call writers are holding on to there positions and 5800 seems to be a firm base for time being, FII’s added 10.8 K in Call option and just 738 CE were shorted. 5500-6100 CE liquidated 2.4 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE is having the highest OI of 49.6 lakhs, suggesting strong support of Nifty. 5800 PE added another 1.6 lakh suggesting 5800 can remains short term bottom for coming few days. 5900 PE liquidated 2 lakh suggesting 5900can break in next 2 days. FII’s added 15.8 K in Put option and 32.1 K PE were shorted.5500-6100 PE added 3.8 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought 226 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 454 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 61.79.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5979 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5906 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10088 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level . Nifty Future and Bank Nifty Future rewarded trend follower today with gap up 🙂
Buy above 5946 Tgt 5970 ,5989 and 6009(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5900 Tgt 5875,5850 and 5835 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Thanks & Regards,