Infosys will be declaring its results tommrow. Stock has broken its 2 months trading range of 170 points. Unable to move and close above 2856 will keep stock under pressure.
Buy above 2837 Tgt 2856,2873 and 2888 SL 2827
Sell below 2803 Tgt 2785,2767 and 2745 SL 2815
Tata Steel is forming a descending triangle pattern which will get activated below 300, Breakout on upside comes above 310.RSI is showing positive divergence.
Buy above 306.5 Tgt 310,313,315.5 and 318 SL 304.5
Sell below 300 Tgt 296,292 and 288 SL 303
Yes Bank is forming a double bottom formation with a Pin Bar reversal candlestick pattern.
Buy above 430 Tgt 433,436 and 439 SL 425
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ .
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863