Close above 689 Target 710/721
Buy above 689 Tgt 695,701 and 707 SL 684
Sell below 681 Tgt 676,670 and 662 SL 685
Close below 1133 Target 1100/1066
Buy above 1150 Tgt 1160,1170 and 1190 SL 1140
Sell below 1133 Tgt 1122,1111 and 1100 SL 1141
Close above 251 Target 257/264
Buy above 251 Tgt 253,256 and 259 SL 249
Sell below 246 Tgt 243,240 and 236 SL 249
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for Oct Month, Intraday Profit of 4.48 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.95 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586