- FII’s sold 5.1 K contract of Index Future worth 549 cores ,1.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 6.6 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.2 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.64. Trading Quotes Every Trader should read
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Low made today was 10630 so bulls protected 10610 and above 10666 did 10713 and we should do 10730 by tommrow. Nifty Bulls need a close above 10730 for the up move to continue towards 10777/10846/10930. Bearish below 10610 can again see correction till 10555/10510. Nifty did 10730/10777 both above 10666, now till we are closing above 10730 we can continue up move towards 10823/10846 where major supply zone lies. Bearish below 10666 for a move back to 10610/10561. We have important time cycle date today good move can be seen in coming 2 days. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:25/2:15. Bank Nifty Rallies 200 points above 26260,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 core with addition of 8.5 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were clsoed today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 36.3 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11050 .10200-11000 CE liquidated 1 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 8.1 K CE and 2K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 39 K CE and 2.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@51.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10650 . 10200-11000 PE added 14.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 2.5 K CE and 2.9 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 94 K CE and 56.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 8.72 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.09 lakh , PCR @0.92
- FII’s sold 284 cores and DII’s bought 611 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.73
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10727 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10668. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10777 Tgt 10800,10823 and 10846 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10740 Tgt 10710,10680 and 10640 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh