- FII’s bought 1.1 K contract of Index Future worth 47 cores ,6.3 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 5.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 11.4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.66. Trading a New Account
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty below 10610 can again see correction till 10555/10510. Bullish above 10666 for a move back to 10730/10777. Low made today was 10630 so bulls protected 10610 and above 10666 did 10713 and we should do 10730 by tommrow. Nifty Bulls need a close above 10730 for the up move to continue towards 10777/10846/10930. Bearish below 10610 can again see correction till 10555/10510.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:57/2:56. Bank Nifty forms Inside Bar Pattern,EOD Analysis
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.03 core with addition of 5.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @10720 closed above it.
- 11000 CE is having Highest OI at 36.3 Lakh, resistance at 10800 followed by 11050 .10200-11000 CE liquidated 2.8 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 10800-11000 CE. FII bought 2 K CE and 924 shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 15.6 K CE and 24.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10600 PE OI@51.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10600 followed by 10650 . 10200-11000 PE added 15.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10500-10600 PE. FII bought 9.6 K CE and 10.4 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 49.4 K CE and 27.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.74 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.17 lakh , PCR @0.92
- FII’s sold 1043 cores and DII’s bought 278 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.57
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10698 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10653. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10710 Tgt 10730,10750 and 10777 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10670 Tgt 10650,10630 and 10610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh