Close below 511 Target 485
Buy above 515 Tgt 520,524 and 520 SL 512
Sell below 511 Tgt 508,503 and 499 SL 514
Close below 188 Target 177
Buy above 190 Tgt 192,194 and 197 SL 188.5
Sell below 188 Tgt 186.5,183 and 181 SL 189
Close below 1325 Target 1288
Buy above 1336 Tgt 1350,1360 and 1370 SL 1330
Sell below 1325 Tgt 1314,1304 and 1290 SL 1332
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for October Month, Intraday Profit of 3.58 Lakh and Positional Profit of 10.37 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bramesh
Follow on Twitter during Market Hours: https://twitter.com/brahmesh