- FII’s bought 6.9 K contract of Index Future worth 461 cores ,4.2 K Long contract were liquidated by FII’s and 2.7 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.5 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to exit long and enter shorts in Index futures. Traders New Year’s Resolutions for 2017
- As discussed in last analysis Now for the coming year 8250-8270 should be watched closely by Bulls as its near the gann resistance zone as shown in below chart, above it move towards 8370/8450/8598, Bearish below 8100 for a move towards 7997/7900. 04-05 Jan are high swing date accept big move in these period. High made 8212 real test of bulls will come in range of 8250-8270, Low made was 8133 so bears were not able to break 8100. Nifty can consolidate in this range for 1-2 days than decisive move can be seen during 04-05 Jan period. Bullish above 8270 for a move towards 8370/8450.Bearish below 8100 for a move till 7997/7900. Bank Nifty corrects 400 Point from Gann Resistance Zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Jan Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.70 core with liquidation of .75 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8031 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 2.68 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.11 lakh , PCR @0.94.
- 8200 CE is having Highest OI at 39.4 lakh, resistance at 8200 followed by 8400 .7900/8500 CE added 2.2 lakh so bears added aggressively 8500/8300 CE .FII bought 1.5 K CE longs and 1.7 K shorted CE were covered by them .Retail bought 60.6 K CE contracts and 33.5 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@57.9 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 7900-8500 PE added 5.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added in 8200/8000 PE. FII bought 26.6 K PE longs and 2.3 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 24.1 K PE contracts and 38.3 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 260 cores in Equity and DII bought 20 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.23
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8182 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8151 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8200 Tgt 8220,8250 and 8276 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8150 Tgt 8135,8110 and 8085 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
what is name of tool? where can i get it?
Hi can u pls tell me about yes bank as I have call option
Do not trade in Options..