- FII’s sold 4.8 K contract of Index Future worth 287 cores ,12.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 17.2 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 29.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures.Its all about Will power, Amazing Story of Girish Gogia
- As discussed in Yesterday Analysis For next 4 days 8111 will play a important role on upside and 7972 on downside, breaking any one of the levels can see move 8210/8241 on upside and 7921/7777 on downside. High made today was 8120,unable to sustain above 8111 and saw an intraday correction of 50 points and closed below 8111 suggesting bears are active.Trading below 8050 can see quick fall towards 7972/7921 as shown in below chart. Bank Nifty reacts furiously from gann arc, EOD Analysis
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.21 core with liquidation of 13.1 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @7961 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 4.09 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.2 lakh , PCR @0.98, Trader’s Resolutions for the New Financial Year 2016-17
- 8400 CE is having Highest OI at 60.5 lakh, resistance at 8400 .8000/8600 CE added 23.1 lakh so bears forming resistance at higher levels 8200-8300 zone .FII bought 2.5 K CE longs and 6.8 K CE were shorted by them .Retail bought 42.3 K CE contracts and 28.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 8000 PE OI@79.4 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 8000-8600 PE added 15.7 Lakh in OI so bulls making strong base near 7900-8000 zone .FII sold 330 PE longs and 1.7 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 30.8 K PE contracts and 15.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 146 cores in Equity and DII’s sold 147 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.93
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8095 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8181 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8085 Tgt 8106,8130 and 8166 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8045 Tgt 8021,7972 and 7930 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Sir, should’nt it be 17.2 K shorts added in nifty futures by FII, instead of liquidation.
thanks its corrected