- FII’s sold 3.7 K contract of Index Future worth 213 cores ,5.4 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 9.1 K short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 14.6 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter shorts in Index futures. The Training of a stock trader
- As discussed in Last Analysis Till it close above 7043 again we can see move till 7151/7238, below 7043 back to 6950/6900 range. Nifty made low of 6960 below 7043 and once it moved above 7043 in afternoon session made high of 7123, and today should do 7151 also, so Black Swan Harmonic pattern again helped us above 7043. Nifty is also forming the 4 leg of BAT pattern to complete Nifty should move towards above 7238 towards 7350/7589. Closing above 7151 we will head towards 7238. Close above 7238 on Weekly Basis will be very bullish as per gann and we can head all the way towards 7600. Bank Nifty forming last leg of BAT pattern,EOD Analysis
- Nifty February Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.11 core with liquidation of 0.84 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, Nifty Future closed below the Rollover cost @7419 and gave 500 points profits till now
- Total Future & Option trading volume was at 3.72 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.5 lakh , PCR @0.80 .How To Identify Market Tops and Bottom
- 7400 CE OI at 57.7 lakh , wall of resistance @ 7400 is shifting upwards, clue we might break 7234 .6900/7300 CE liquidated 3.8 lakh in OI major liquidation was seen in 7100/7300 CE .FII bought 12.8 K CE longs and 7.6 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 8.1 K CE contracts and 15 K shorted CE were covered by them. FII going bullish and retailers bearish by buying PE.
- 7000 PE OI@60.6 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 6950/7000 . 6900/7300 PE added 3.9 lakh so bulls added in 7000/7100.FII sold 4.4 K PE longs and 5.5 K PE were shorted by them .Retail bought 36 K PE contracts and 16.4 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 560 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 384 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.46
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 7047 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 7321 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 7168 Tgt 7200,7227 and 7260 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 7105 Tgt 7070,7040 and 7004 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates
NIF FUT MOVE BET UR TSL 7054-7320
Second Para – 6960 instead of 7960 -? Also – TCL – 7321 ?
its corrected TCL is correct sir