- FIIs bought 2298 contracts of Index Future (bought 10405 long contract and 8107 shorts were covered ) worth 72 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 18512 contracts.So as Nifty formed a DOJI, FII’s have created both long and short position in index future.
- Nifty continued with its rise for 3 day again and closed around the supply zone of 6200 with a DOJI formation. Looking at today’s price analysis it seems market is going to give a good price movement tomorrow. Support at 6170-6150 range and resistance at 6230-6240 range. Lets see which side the market breaks tomorrow.
- Nifty Future November Open Interest Volume is at 1.77 cores with addition of 2 lakhs in Open Interest,cost of carry has risen so shorts liquidation and long addition in market.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.17 lakh with total contract traded at 1.6 lakh.PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.01, so neutral PCR.
- 6300 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 51.4 lakhs with addition of 2.5 lakhs in OI,Will remain initial top of market. 6000-6200 CE saw liquidation of 5.2 lakh suggesting panic in bear camp and 6100 CE will remain the short term support for market. 12.5 K CE were added by FII and 23.2 K CE were shorted so FII’s looking for range bound move in short term .5800-6300 CE liquidated 4.9 Lakh in OI.
- 6000 PE added 3.2 lakh and having highest OI suggesting strong support at 6000,6200 PE added 13.6 lakh in OI, Bulls want to capture 6200 and also shows overconfident bulls, tomorrow will be the test of Bulls strength. Just 58 PE longs were added by FII’s and 8.8 K PE were shorted. 5800-6300 PE added 17 lakh contract in OI.
- FIIs bought 1014 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 726 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.36.
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6225 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6223 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11215 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6200 Tgt 6220,6237 and 6252 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6185 Tgt 6166,6150,6134 and 6110 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863