- FII’s sold 14 K contract of Index Future worth 1152 cores 6.1 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 7.8 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.6 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.52 How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now Bulls need to hold 12039-12045 range in case of correction for this upmove to continue further towards 12220/12300. Bears will get active below 12020 for a move back to 11966/11910. We have RBI Policy tomorrow, Bulls failed to hold range of 12039-12045 and closed below it,Bears will get active below 12020 for a move back to 11966/11910. Bulls fresh long should be taken above 12105 for a move towards 12170/12225.THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 11:18/1:51/2:39 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty June Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.92 core with liquidation of 5.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11954 closed above it
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 9.72 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.09 lakh , PCR @0.88
- 12100 CE is having Highest OI at 18Lakh, resistance at 12100 followed by 12200 .11000-11800 CE added 8.5 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11800-12000. FII bought 3.2 K CE and 3.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 98.3 K CE and 45.6 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11800 PE OI@16 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11800 followed by 11700 . 11000-11700 PE liquidated 10 Lakh in OI so bulls covered position in range 11700-11800 .FII bought 15.4 PE and 5.6 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 21.4 K PE and 12 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s sold 416 cores and DII’s sold 355 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.25 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 12071 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 12022 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 12041 Tgt 12076,12099 and 12122 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 12000 Tgt 11986,11951 and 11933 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry: 12119
Lower End of Expiry: 11922
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ