- FII’s bought 993 contract of Index Future worth 86 cores 1.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 2.4 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.27. How Comfortable you are with your trading ?
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty Bulls can continue rally towards 11896-11910,where resistance lies. Above 11910 we can see fast move towards 11952/12000. Bears will get active below 11740 for a move back to 11666/11585/11512.
- We opened with gap made high of 11883 near our price time squaring level of 11896 and saw a big fall of 200 points Levels mentioned on twitter worked perfectly . Till we are below 11740 bears can push Nifty towards 11666/11585/11512. Bulls will get active above 11793 for a move back to 11870. 11896-11910 is important zone of resistance big rally on close above 11896 only. THE MOST NEGLECTED TRADING DISCIPLINE
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 9:42/10:35/12:32/2:09 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty May Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.66 core with liquidation of 4.1 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11742,closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 5.32 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.63 lakh , PCR @1.03
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 16.1 Lakh, resistance at 11800 followed by 12000 .11000-11800 CE liquidated 14.9 Lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11500-11700. FII bought 3.6 K CE and 29.8 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail bought 92.3 K CE and 56.8 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11500 PE OI@16 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11600 followed by 11500 . 11000-11700 PE added 10.5 Lakh in OI so bulls added huge position in range 11400-11500 .FII bought 39.7 K PE and 3 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 18.9 K PE and 58.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- FII’s bought 1185 cores and DII’s sold 1090 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.73 Dollar to Rupee Forecast Lok Sabha Election Week
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11787 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11545 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11740 Tgt 11777,11800 and 11834 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11680 Tgt 11656,11633 and 11610 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ