- FII’s bought 2.5 K contract of Index Future worth 72 cores 1.9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 594 Short contracts were covered by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 1.3 K contract, so fall in Nifty was used by FII’s to enter long and exit short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 2.29. Strong Emotions in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty formed double top today at 11760 Bears will get active below 11640 for a move towards 11570/11512, Bear got active below 11640 and did the target of 11570. Our INtraday short level shared on twitter worked perfectly. As we are near support zone fresh shorts should be taken below 11555 only for a move back to 11512/11470. Bulls will get active again above 11610 for a move back to 11666/11721/11760. Tomorrow is important time cycle date.
- Bank Nifty fall 800 points from Astro Cycle Reversal
- Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:13/12:26/2:04 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Nifty April Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.54 core with liquidation of 1.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were covered today, NF Rollover cost @11537.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 22.3 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.15 lakh , PCR @0.73
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 19.5 Lakh, resistance at 11700 followed by 11800 .11000-11800 CE added 6.1 Lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 11600-11800. FII sold 2.3 K CE and 16.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 261 K CE and 161 K shorted CE were covered by them
- 11500 PE OI@21.3 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11400 followed by 11300 . 11000-11600 PE added 10 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11300-11400 PE.FII sold 7.8 K PE and 1.1 K shorted PE were covered by them. Retail sold 135 K PE and 105 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s sold 226 cores and DII’s bought 1206 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.15 USD/INR Technical Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11699 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11716 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11610 Tgt 11630,11654 and 11676 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11570 Tgt 11550,11525 and 11500 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ