- FII’s sold 6.2 K contract of Index Future worth 111 cores ,3.9 K Long contract were covered by FII’s and 2.2 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest decreased by 1.7 K contract, so rise in Nifty was used by FII’s to exit long and enter short in Index futures.FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.60. Time Cycle Stock Scanner for 11-16 Nov
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty failed to close above 10600 again as 13 Nov imp date so below 10470 can see fall towards 10410/10370. Bull need to close above 10525 for a move back to 10570/10610.Nifty bears got whipsawed but bulls made a 10596 near our target of 10610 we saw good reversal on time cycle date of 13 Nov. Now Bulls need a close above 10610 for rally to sustain all the way till 10666/10712. Bearish below 10540 for a move back to 10485/10410. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 12:19/2:06. Bank Nifty reversed on time cycle date of 13 Nov,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Nov Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.40 core with liquidation of 1.96 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @10243 closed above it and rallied 400 points
- 10700 CE is having Highest OI at 26 Lakh, resistance at 10650 followed by 10700 .10200-10900 CE added 2.2 lakh in OI so bears added position in range of 10600-10800. FII bought 9.4 K CE and 4 K CE were
- shorted by them. Retail sold 64.3 K CE and 27.4 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 10500 PE OI@22.8 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10500 followed by 10400 . 10000-10700 PE added 3.6 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10300-10400 PE. FII bought 11.5 K PE and 5.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 116 K PE and 79.8 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.36 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.48 lakh , PCR @0.92
- FII’s sold 494 cores and DII’s bought 335 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 72.66 Currency Technical: USD INR Weekly Analysis for 05 Nov-09 Nov
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10550 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10400. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 10610 Tgt 10635,10666 and 10685 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 10555 Tgt 10540,10510 and 10485 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh