- FII’s sold 4.3 K contract of Index Future worth 362 cores ,147 Long contract were covered by FII’s and 4.1 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 4 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 0.92. Sneak Peek into Online Trading Summit
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty made high of 11562 above 11503 almost did our 1 target, Now we are near important price resistance zone of 11570-11577 BUlls need to close above this level for the upmove to continue towards 11631/11670/11716/11760. Bears will get active below 11501 for a move back to 11461/11400/11330/11270. Nifty bears got whipsaw below 11501, Bulls were able to close above 11570, to continue towards 11631/11670/11716/11760. Bears will get active below 11527 for a move back to 11485/11400/11330/11270.08 Sep so effect will be seen on Monday. We have another important time cycle date on Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:40/1:21. Bank Nifty Bulls continue to hold support zone,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Sep Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.83 core with addition of 6.3 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11747 and Rollover %@ 67
- 11800 CE is having Highest OI at 40 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11700 .11500-11800 CE liquidated 9 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11500-11600 CE. FII bought 10.3 K CE and 2.3 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 7.3 K CE and 25.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11400 PE OI@47.4 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11400 followed by 11300 . 11500-12000 PE added 7.7 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11300-11400 PE. FII bought 8.9 K PE and 13.9 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 76.8 K PE and 49.2 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 6.78 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.25 lakh , PCR @0.76
- FII’s bought 37 cores and DII’s bought 942 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 71.73
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11586 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11628. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11600 Tgt 11625,11640 and 11677 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11555 Tgt 11523,11500 and 11470 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh