- FII’s bought 9.2 K contract of Index Future worth 657 cores ,9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 210 Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 8.8 K contract, so fall in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.08.Honored to be part Online Trading Summit
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty went below 10540 but failed to sustain below it,and also failed to close above 11620. We should see a good move in next 2 days, Fresh shorts below 11540 for a move towards 11470/11400. Bullish above 11620 for a move towards 11664/11730. Nifty opened with a gap up and as soon as 11620 broken rallied towards our 1 target of 11664 and mostly will do 11730 tommrow so again time cycle helped in capturing the big move. Now bulls need to hold 11664-650 range for the upmove to continue towards 11730/11808/11880. Bearish below 11620 for a move back to 11570/11500. Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:30/2:28. Bank Nifty heading for new life high,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.71 core with liquidation of 23 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 28 Lakh, resistance at 11700 followed by 11800 .11000-12000 CE liquidated 31 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII sold 4.4 K CE and 9.6 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 43 K CE and 22 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 11500 PE OI@38.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11500 followed by 11400 . 11000-12000 PE added 35 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 111500-11600 PE. FII sold 1.8 K PE and 9.8 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 133 K PE and 68 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 7.83 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.14 lakh , PCR @1.13
- FII’s bought 252 cores and DII’s bought 1117 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 70.15 USD INR does Price Time Squaring
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11676 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11423. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11740 Tgt 11768,11795 and 11820 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11662 Tgt 11640,11610 and 11570 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh