- FII’s sold 3.1 K contract of Index Future worth 480 cores ,9 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 12.3 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 21.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.31. Dealing with Loss Aversion in Trading
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Nifty went below 11290 and made low of 11234 near our target of 11230, Bears need to close below 11230 for the next downmove towards 11184/11125/10970. Bullish above 11270 for a move back to 11333/11376. Nifty Bulls as soon as moved above 11270 rallied all the way till 11368 and almost doing our 2 target of 11376 so we were able to capture both upside and downside move in last 2 days, Now again 11390-11400 will remains a zone of resistance, Fresh longs above 11400 for a move towards 11444/11503. Bearish below 11290 for a move back to 11235/11184. 06 Aug is another imp time cycle date.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 1:11. Bank Nifty rallies above 27500,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 2.62 core with addition of 7.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11500 CE is having Highest OI at 31.4 Lakh, resistance at 11400 followed by 11500 .10500-11500 CE liquidated 8.9 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 2.8 K CE and 1.3 K shorted CE were covered by them. Retail sold 13.7 K CE and 6.2 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11000 PE OI@49.5lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11100 followed by 11000 . 10500-11500 PE added 18.2 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10900-11000 PE. FII sold 8.8 K PE and 6.2 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 118 K PE and 71.6 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.72 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.92 lakh , PCR @0.83
- FII’s sold 5 cores and DII’s bought 87 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 68.62
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11363 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11310. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11370 Tgt 11387,11410 and 11444 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11340 Tgt 11315,11300 and 11270 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh