Close above 588 Target 610
Buy above 588 Tgt 594,599 and 606 SL 584
Sell below 580 Tgt 576,572 and 568 SL 584
Close above 898 Target 931/950
Buy above 898 Tgt 903,910 and 921 SL 894
Sell below 890 Tgt 885,877 and 871 SL 895
Close below 928 Target 898/876
Buy above 938 Tgt 944,950 and 957 SL 932
Sell below 928 Tgt 922,910 and 900 SL 934
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for June Month, Intraday Profit of 3.33 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.83 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586