- Bank Nifty continued with its consolidation trading below gann trendline and signal line suggesting a big move is round the corner as prices are contracting in the triangle. Support remains at 16900 and below that 16830. Resistance at 17170 and than 17280/17466. How Professional Traders Learn From Their Trading Mistakes
- Bank Nifty December Future Open Interest Volume is at 17.8 lakh with addition of 6.5 Lakh .Bank Nifty Rollover is at 70.5 % with rollover cost coming @ 17158 in December Future, Can Traders make money in Stock market?
- 18000 CE is having highest OI @2.2 Lakh strong resistance formation @18000. 17500 CE added 0.97 lakh so bears added position as bank nifty unable to close above gann trendline ,close above 17170 can lead to fast move in bank nifty.
- 17000 PE is having highest OI @2.5 lakh strong base @17000 followed by 16500. Range of Bank Nifty still remains in the range of 16500-17500 start of December series.
- Bank Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 17150 (For Intraday Traders). BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 17150 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 17060 Tgt 17110,17170 and 17250(Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 16960 Tgt 16900,16830 and 16720 (Bank Nifty Spot Levels)
Click Here to Like Facebook Page get Real time updates
17370 bank nifty spot will get resistence
seems this expiry belong to banks
Thanks for sharing ur views
sir, hoping BN will cross 17260 for break out in dec