Positional traders should look for close above 1985 for short term target of 2047 and 2100. Unable to do so stock is heading back to 1920 and 1850 odd levels.
Buy above 1980 Tgt 1992,2013 and 2047 SL 1970
Sell below 1955 Tgt 1940,1910 and 1882 SL 1965
Positional traders should look for close above 989 for short term target of 1008 and 1021.
Buy above 989 Tgt 996,1007 and 1015 SL 981
Sell below 976 Tgt 970,958 and 950 SL 986
Axis Bank formed a Hanging man candlestick pattern also near its trendline resistance. Any close below 1453 stock is heading to 1400 and 1364 in short term.
Buy above 1462 Tgt 1473,1486 and 1498 SL 1450
Sell below 1447 Tgt 1436,1423 and 1400 SL 1460
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.