M&M seeing a trendline breakout close above gann number of 898 stock is heading towards 932 in short term.
Buy above 900 Tgt 905,917 and 930 SL 897
Sell below 895 Tgt 888,883 and 876 SL 898
Positional traders should look for a close above 344 for short term target of 356 and 364.
Buy above 337.2 Tgt 343,350 and 356 SL 335
Sell below 333 Tgt 330,324 and 316 SL 335
BHEL is also formed an hammer pattern singaling downtrend is over,stock is heading back to 165 and 178 in short term till it closes above 157.
Buy above 157.5 Tgt 158.8,160.8 and 163 SL 157
Sell below 155.6 Tgt 154.1,151.5 and 149.6 SL 156.5
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is updated for February
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.