- FIIs sold 664 contracts of Index Future (Bought 5011 long contract and 5675 shorts were added) worth 46 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 10686 contracts. SO FII’s are doing Intraday trading in market and enjoying the market volatility. As 2 major news based event in coming 2 days so less commitment to overnight positions.
- Nifty continued trading in its sideways range of 5800-5950 and closing above its 100 and 200 DMA. Today was a perfect day of consolidation with volatile move with Nifty opening with Huge gap up and corrected after Inflation data came at 6 month high pulling down to 200 DMA and rallying in dying hours of trade. Typically market is catching its breadth with sideways move in range of 150 points.
- Nifty Future Sep Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 cores with liquidation of 5 lakhs in Open Interest,with rise in cost of carry.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.71 lakh with total contract traded at 3.6 lakh Cash volume is lower from past 2 days suggesting fall is coming only from derivative selling and is technical in nature ,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.17.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 46 lakhs with addition of 0.6 lakhs in OI will be short term resistance. 5500-5800 CE liquidated 3 lakh in OI suggesting sideways move to continue.As per FII analysis 10.6 K long were covered in Calls, only 297 contract were covered. 5500-6000 CE liquidated 1.6 lakh in OI.
- 5600PE is having the highest OI of 52.8 lakhs, suggesting strong support of Nifty at lower levels.5900 PE has seen some buying suggesting small intraday pullback can be seen . As per FII data 4.4 K contract of PE were booked and 6.1 K written contract were booked.Profit booking in both CE and PE indicates sideways move to continue .5500-6000 PE liquidated 5.2 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 283 cores ,and DII sold 425cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.86 so our analysis of Indian Rupee heading for 61-62 levels,Weekly Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5897(For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 5652 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 9632 .How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 5865 Tgt 5903,5932 and 5964 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5840 Tgt 5816, 5780 and 5750 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
You can LIKE Facebook page by clicking on the below link and get timely update.http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
It would be intresting to take note of Fund Manager’s activity in Aug-13
very gud sir
Thanks Prakash sir !!