1. FIIs bought 13985 Contracts of Index Future (NSE Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures combined),worth 399 cores with net Open Interest increasing by 34143 contracts. Techniques to Increase Trading Profits
2. As CNX Nifty Future was down by 13 points after recovering more than 30 points from the low of 5678 with Open Interest in Index Futures increasing by34143 so FII have done short covering today, no fresh shorts are added by them.
3. NS closed at 5699 after making high of 5712 and low of 5664. Nifty opened today with a downside gap of around 15points, declined further and made a new swing low of around 5663 levels.It recovered nicely from the lower levels and filled the opening downside gap during its intraday pullback rally.Nifty is taking support at crucial 200 EMA from past 3 trading session, Holding the same bounce back till 5765 should be expected.On downside we have gap from 5658-5634 which should provide support As discussed in Weekly Analysis From past 4 years Pre Budget trend get carried over to Post Budget trend from next 30 days. So going by History we can continue with downfall but our trading system remains supreme so will follow it.
4. Resistance for Nifty has come up to 5720 and 5740 which needs to be watched closely ,Support now exists at 5658 and 5635.Trend is Sell on Rise till 5800 is not broken on closing basis.
5. Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.65 cores with addition of 12 lakh in Open Interest with rise in Cost of Carry of Nifty Future showing short liquidation .
6. Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.86 lakh Cores with total contract traded 1.78 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.82 and VIX at 13.67.
7. 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 62.3 Lakh with addtion of 3.79 Lakhs, 5900 CE added 4 lakhs having OI of 55.9 lakhs premium at Rs 15.5700 CE added 6.6 lakh in OI with total OI at 32 lakh long addition by smart money as FII bought 631 cores in Index options .5300-6100 Call Options added 23.3 lakhs in OI.
8. 5700 Put Option is having highest Open Interest of 71.3 lakhs with addition of 4.1 lakhs in OI , 5600 PE added 10 lakhs in OI total OI at 57.7 lakhs and 5300 and 5400 PE combined added 15.1 lakhs with premium at 2.4 and 7.1 respectively, so speculative money entered the Deep OTM puts.5300-6100 Put Options added 29.8 lakhs in OI.Option Table showing a fight for 5700 is on cards tommrow.
9. FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 30 cores,and DII sold 111 ores in cash segment,INR closed at 54.86
10. Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5730(For Intraday Traders), Trend Changer at 5738 NF(For Positional Traders). (Above this Level Bulls will rule Nifty/Below this levels Bears have upper hand). Bank Nifty Future Trend Changer Level 11653.
Buy above 5703 Tgt 5720, 5742,5765
Sell below 5654 Tgt 5635,5620 and 5600Nifty Spot Levels)
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
You can register your email address under Post In your Inbox(Right Side Column) if you want to receive mail instantaneously as soon as site get updated. You will receive a confirmation mail in your registered email address you need to click on link to get it confirmed.