Close above 70.5 Target 73/75
Buy above 70.1 Tgt 70.7,71.4 and 72.6 SL 69.5
Sell below 69.3 Tgt 68.8,68 and 67 SL 69.8
Close above 289 Target 299
Buy above 289 Tgt 292,295 and 298 SL 287
Sell below 285 Tgt 283,280 and 277 SL 287
Close above 898 Target 920/932
Buy above 895 Tgt 902,912 and 920 SL 888
Sell below 884 Tgt 878,869 and 862 SL 889
How to trade Intraday and Positional Stocks Analysis — Click on this link
Performance sheet for Intraday and Positional is discussed for July Month, Intraday Profit of 5.09 Lakh and Positional Profit of 5.45 Lakh. Please note we do not have any “ADVISORY Service”, I share this sheet to see how the system are performing and money can be made in Stock Market if Trading Systems are followed with discipline. Performance “Will differ” from trader to trader.
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot/Cash Market
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- Intraday call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586