- FII’s sold 1.1 K contract of Index Future worth 118 cores ,2.5 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.7 K Short contracts were added by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 6.3 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and enter short in Index futures. FII’s Long to Short Ratio at 1.06. Solution of Trading Mistake which Retail Traders Make
- As Discussed in Last Analysis Now BUll need to close above 11500 for next round of rally towards 11555/11610. Bearish below 11390 for a move back to 11343/11290/11230. Low made today was 11499 and high made was 11555, so bulls went as per our levels and also we got a rally of 155 points in 2 days after we told big move round the corner based on time cycle.Bulls need to hold 11500 for the upmove to continue towards 11610/11664 an important vedic number. Bearish below 11470 for a move back to 11400/11340.Important intraday time for reversal can be at 10:28Bank Nifty continue to rally above 28064,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Aug Future Open Interest Volume is at 3 core with addition of 4.4 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were added today, NF Rollover cost @11149 closed above it.
- 11600 CE is having Highest OI at 33.8 Lakh, resistance at 11600 followed by 11600 .11000-12000 CE liquidated 5.6 lakh in OI so bears covered position in range of 11400-11500 CE. FII bought 5.7 K CE and 3.7 K CE were shorted by them. Retail bought 17.7 K CE and 25.7 K CE were shorted by them.
- 11300 PE OI@43.5 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 11300 followed by 11200 . 11000-12000 PE added 24.1 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 11120-11300 PE. FII bought 8 K PE and 13.6 K PE were shorted by them. Retail bought 79.7 K PE and 49.7 K PE were shorted by them.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at1 5.83 Lakh core with total contract traded at 0.69 lakh , PCR @1.17
- FII’s sold 483 cores and DII’s bought 593 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 69.83 USD INR does Price Time Squaring
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 11562 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 11391. How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 11565 Tgt 11580,11600 and 11625 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 11530 Tgt 11510,11485 and 11450 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh