- FII’s bought 22.4 K contract of Index Future worth 1440 cores ,19.1 K Long contract were added by FII’s and 3.3 K short contracts were liquidated by FII’s. Net Open Interest increased by 15.7 K contract, so rise in market was used by FII’s to enter long and exit shorts in Index futures. Why Traders are unable to Follow Your Trading Plan
- As discussed in last analysis Tomorrow will be very crucial as mostly we should see a trending move, Bulls above 8130 again will move towards 8200/8250, Bears below 8100 will see move towards 8056/8011. Nifty opened above 8130 made low of 8150 and did both target of 8200/8250 High made was 8256 :). Thats the beauty of gann price and time analysis it gives you an extra edge, As I have been discussing Bulls need a close above 8250, as we have weekly closing tomorrow close above 8250 will be big booster for Bulls.Close above 8250 target 8330/8370/8444. Unable to close above it another move towards 8200/8153. Bank Nifty again Bounces from Gann Angle,EOD Analysis
- Nifty Dec Future Open Interest Volume is at 1.68 core with addition of 10.3 Lakh with decrease in cost of carry suggesting short position were added today, NF Rollover cost @8049 closed above it.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 4.92 Lakh core with total contract traded at 1.4 lakh , PCR @0.97.
- 8300 CE is having Highest OI at 44.8 lakh, resistance at 8300 followed by 8500 .7900/8500 CE liquidated 3 lakh so bears ran for cover in 8300/8100 CE .FII bought 16.6 K CE longs and 3.5 K CE were shorted by them .Retail sold 132 K CE contracts and 48.5 K shorted CE were covered by them.
- 8000 PE OI@80.7 lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 8000. 7900-8500 PE added 21.9 Lakh in OI so bulls added very aggressively in 8100/8000 PE. FII bought 2.1 K PE longs and 1.4 K PE were shorted by them .Retail covered 181 PE contracts and 25.3 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 689 cores in Equity and DII’s bought 64 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 67.35
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 8241 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 8158 . How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy above 8260 Tgt 8284,8300 and 8322 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 8215 Tgt 8200,8180 and 8151 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
Truely incredible analysis and fixing trading target
Awesome!!! I am one of the regular reader of your website, you are awesome with your analysis and that is best in stock market(more than enough compared to any technical analysts of India)
Thanks a lot !!