- FIIs sold 15516 Index Future worth 447 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 19786 contracts.FII booked profit in longs Index Futures.
- Nifty opened with gap down continued with its downfall, got support from demand area of 5776,also lower end of our initial range and bounced back. 5750 needs to be watched closely any break below it can take nifty sub 5700 odd levels.What we are witnessing now is range development, sideways move by market after big downside and swift rally.This is the move in market which most market participants hate as it takes both short and long side stop loss. But we need to expect harsh reality and hold on to our nerves. Try to reduce your trading quantity, book profits as and when they come and as i always say stick to the system. So the range bound move continues as discussed before and shown in below chart.
- Nifty Future July Open Interest Volume is at 1.48 cores with liquidation of 7.96 lakhs in Open Interest, so profit booking continued today.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.17 lakh with total contract traded at 2.56lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.94, VIX after taking support at its rising trendline has bounced back and is again about to give breakout.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 68 lakhs with liquidation of 0.5 lakhs in OI, 6000 remains the ceiling for time being. 5900 CE added 1.7 lakh in OI and 5800 CE added 8.1 lakh suggesting 5800 will remain the next immediate resistance. 5500-6200 CE added 8lakh in OI.
- 5600 PE OI at 87 lakh remain the highest OI ,5700 PE is having OI of 64.3 lakh addition of 3,7 lakh suggests fight for 5750 will keep going. 5500-6200 CE liquidated 3.6 in OI.This market is paradise for Options writers 🙂
- FIIs sold in Equity in tune of 204 cores ,and DII sold 59 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 61.05 Can rupee touch 65 to a dollar ?
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5809 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5813 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 11461.
Buy above 5826 Tgt 5840,5857 and 5880(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5800 Tgt 5780,5762 and 5750(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Great analysis, Many thanks as always.Have a profitable trading week ahead.