ONGC broke above its downward falling trendline 322 made a high of 353 on gas pricing news and has been falling sinse than,Stock yesterday closed near its support of 302. Holding the same bounceback can be expected. Positional Longs should be taken on close above 308 only for target of 330, 352.
Buy above 308 Tgt 312,315 and 320 SL 306
Sell below 302 Tgt 298,294 and 290 SL 304
IDFC has been trading below 131 odd levels and bounced from 120. Stock if unable to cross 131 and break of 120 this week can lead till 108 odd levels.
Buy above 126.7 Tgt 127.8,129.5 and 131 SL 126
Sell below 124.8 Tgt 123.5,122 and 120 SL 126.5
Reliane Infra has been trading in trendline crossover zone with support at 320 and resistance at 373. Next important resistance zone of 377. Any close above 377 gives a target of 411 in short term . Positional traders keep an eye on close above 377.
Buy above 369 Tgt 373,377 and 381 SL 366
Sell below 363 Tgt 360,356 and 352 SL 367
Stock Performance Sheet for the Month of June is Updated @http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ Net Profit for the month of June is .50 Lakh
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
RelInfra it has achieved all 3 targets and you have mentioned only 1st target ? 🙂
For IDFC day low is 124.55 how can it achieve target 1 ( mentioned in performance sheet )
Its clearly mentioned in post all levels are Spot levels, Please check IDFC Spot price 🙂