- FIIs bought 2729 contracts of Index Future worth 87 (4458 Long contracts were squared off and 7187 short contract were squared off ) with net Open Interest increasing by 2729 contracts, so FII’s squared off longs and shorts were squared off.
- Nifty inspite of good global cues is unable to close above the 38.2% retracement@6095 of 6356-5933 and formed a DOJI today. It took 7 days for 400 points fall and in 7 days Nifty is able to retrace only 173 points suggesting bulls are on back foot. Nifty once it close and sustain above the 6120 which is also trendline breakout zone can see short covering.
- Nifty Future Feb Open Interest Volume is at 1.55 cores with addition of 3.8 lakhs in Open Interest,so liquidation of longs, OI in Nifty Future as the highs are getting sold into.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 1.03 lakh with total contract traded at 1.69 lakh,PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 1.09.
- 6200 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 66.5 lakhs , remain resistance for the series,6100 CE liquidated 2.3 Lakhs suggesting bears are not sure if 6100 will held ,6300 CE added 0.4 Lakh in OI. 5700-6300 CE liquidated 4.6 Lakh in OI.FII’s sold 4.6 K contract of CE mostly in 6300 and 6400 CE and 3.7 K were shorted.
- 6000 PE is having highest OI at 90.8 lakhs, so base at 6000 looks strong, 6100 PE added 3.1 lakhs,having OI at 39.5 lakhs, suggesting fight for 6100 is on. 5700-6300 CE added 0.5 Lakh in OI .FII’s sold 11.3 K contract of PE and 1.1 K PE were shorted.
- FIIs bought 212 cores in Equity ,and DII sold 262 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 62.10
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 6106 (For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 6065 and BNF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10248.How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level .
Buy above 6089 Tgt 6101,6118 and 6140 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 6077 Tgt 6060,6046 and 6030 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
December IIP -0.6% vs -2.1% in November and January CPI at 8.79% vs 9.87% MoM
Hope market may open gap up but may resist at 6140-6190 n close below 6140.