- FIIs sold 13044 contracts of Index Future (Book profits in 5183 Contracts of shorts and 7861 fresh longs were sold) worth 357 cores with net Open Interest decreasing by 2678 contracts. So as per data analysis, FII are exiting longs and added shorts in NF and Bank NF. Was GOI responsible for crash in FT stock ?
- Nifty opened gap up touched the downward falling trendline as seen in below chart and we saw a bout of volatility in todays trading session with Nifty swinging wildly in green and red. Nifty is trying to form a base around 5650-75 odd levels, but we need confirmation on weekly closing basis. As discussed in Weekly analysis Nifty Spot above 5686 Bulls can be back in game. Today we had exact closing at 5686 so fight goes on 🙂
- Nifty Future Aug Open Interest Volume is at 1.52 cores with liquidation of 2 lakhs in Open Interest, shorts booking profit.
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 0.90 lakh with total contract traded at 1.9 lakh , PCR (Put to Call Ratio) at 0.84.VIX is again approaching the breakout zone.
- 6000 Nifty CE is having highest OI at 70 lakhs with addition of 1.1 lakhs in OI, is wall of resistance. 5900 CE added 3.6 lakh in OI and having second highest OI at 52.3 lakh,5800 CE adding .28lakh in OI suggests traders in wait and watch mode and no aggresive positions formed in 5800 CE. As per Option data OI analysis FII have entered long in ITM Calls and shorts in OTM Calls so can we see some near term bounce in week. 5600-6200 CE added 11.7 lakh in OI.
- 5700 PE OI at 59 lakh remain the highest OI, with liquidation of 0.19 lakh in OI, 5600 PE added 0.4 lakh in OI,As per Options Data analysis, FII sold 10770 Put options suggesting profit booking in PE. 5600-6200 PE liquidated 1.9 lakh in OI.
- FIIs bought in Equity in tune of 33 cores ,and DII sold 303 cores in cash segment ,INR closed at 60.87,USD INR Weekly Technical Analysis
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 5727 (For Intraday Traders).Nifty Trend Changer Level 5830 and Bank Nifty Trend Changer level 10328.
Buy above 5689 Tgt 5717,5740 and 5762(Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell below 5658 Tgt 5630,5610 and 5590(Nifty Spot Levels)
Live Nifty A/D charts Click on the Link
Traders who use Pivot and Camarilla can use the following 2 sites for Hourly values and EOD values
We do discussion in Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
Sir, how to analyse and predit Intraday Trend deciding level for the day.. And how important is that.. Kindly advice..
These are covered as part of Trading course.. Below TD level market will remain bearish for Intraday and vice versa.