Reliance Industries has taken support its demand area of 760 range and as shown a pullback on Fridays session. Stock is forming a big descending triangle with trigger point closing below 760,On Upside 782 leads to breakout with minimum target of 800.
Buy above 782.5 Tgt 786,791 and 800 SL 780
Sell below 776 Tgt 771,767 and 764 SL 780
ICICI Bank has taken support at upper end of gap area which was formed in Sep 12, also took support at rising medium term trend line.Holding the same stock can move up and fill the gap till 1031 else we are going to see gap filling happening.
Buy above 1000 Tgt 1008,1020 and 1031 SL 996
Sell below 995 Tgt 985,978,972 and 959 SL 999
SBI has been falling relentlessly after it broke its 200 DMA and is showing small pullbacks from its demand zone of 2027-2041 odd levels.
Buy above 2061 Tgt 2080,2097 and 2121 SL 2055
Sell below 2037 Tgt 2027,2018 and 1995 SL 2044
For the reference of readers the performance sheet for the Month of April/March Expiry has been updated, can be accessed from http://tradingsystemperformance.blogspot.in/ .
- All prices relate to the NSE Spot
- Calls are based on the previous trading day’s price activity.
- The call is valid for the next trading session only unless otherwise mentioned.
- Stop-loss levels are given so that there is a level below/above, which the market will tell us that the call has gone wrong. Stop-loss is an essential risk control mechanism; it should always be there.
- Book, at least, part profits when the prices reach their targets; if you continue to hold on to positions then use trailing stops to lock in your profits.
We do discussion is Live market to update Nifty levels If you are interested you can LIKE the page to get Real Time Updates.
Follow on Facebook during Market Hours: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brameshs-Tech/140117182685863
hi, wat is the best parameter to gudge the trend of the market
Best parameter is trading system you have confidence trust on…