- FII sold 15.8 K contract of Index Future worth 1050 cores, Net OI has increased by 7.1 K contract, 8.9 K Long contract were covered by FII and 6.9 K Shorts were added by FII. Net FII Long Short ratio at 0.98, So FII used fall to exit longs and enter shorts.
- As discussed in last analysis Now Bulls need to close above 10505 for a move back to 10556/10610/10666. Bears will get active below 10400 for a move back to 10351/10300.We are near Important gann angle resistance as shown in below chart.Nifty bulls did 10553 near our 1 target of 10556,once 10400 broken bears had upper hand and did all target on downside,Price reacted from gann angle resistance as we have discussed. Now bulls need to move above 10343 for a move back to 10385/10434/10485. Bears will get active below 10280 for a move back to 10231/10180/10130.
- Intraday time for reversal can be at 9:55/10:50/12:24/2:11/2:35 How to Find and Trade Intraday Reversal Times
- Total Future & Option trading volume at 22.5 Lakh core with total contract traded at 2.52 lakh , PCR @0.78
- Nifty July Future Open Interest Volume is at 74 Lakh with addition of 27.5 Lakh with increase in cost of carry suggesting long position were closed today, NF Rollover cost @9164 closed above it.
- 10400 CE is having Highest OI at 34 Lakh, resistance at 10400 followed by 10500.10200-10600 CE added 32 Lakh in OI so bears added in range of 10400-10600.FII sold 817 CE and 13.2 K CE were shorted by them. Retailers bought 313 K CE and 177 K CE were shorted by them.
- 10200 PE OI@28 Lakhs having the highest OI strong support at 10200 followed by 10300. 10100-10300 PE added 33 Lakh in OI so bulls added position in range 10200-10300.FII bought 19 K PE and 7.7 K PE were shorted by them. Retailers sold 131 K PE and 67.6 K shorted PE were covered by them.
- FII’s bought 1766.9 cores and DII’s sold 1524 cores in cash segment.INR closed at 75.65
- Nifty Futures Trend Deciding level is 10431 For Intraday Traders). NF Trend Changer Level (Positional Traders) 10000 How to trade Nifty Futures and Bank Nifty Futures as per Trend Changer Level
Buy Above 10343 Tgt 10377,10400 and 10434 (Nifty Spot Levels)
Sell Below 10280 Tgt 10255,10220 and 10190(opens in a ne (Nifty Spot Levels)
Upper End of Expiry :10467
Lower End of Expiry :10144
- Follow on Twitter:https://twitter.com/brahmesh
- Follow on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Brameshs-Tech-14011718268586
- Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxTIpotKybyOQIDsS3eEqhQ
- Trading Course Details: http://www.brameshtechanalysis.com/online-technical-analysis-course/